Pot Hole Reporting

To help the Parish Council to maintain our network of lanes in a reasonable state please report pot holes which can be easily repaired by our Road Warden.

You can do this by emailing the Parish Clerk : lustleighparishclerk@hotmail.com

Please include the following details in your email:
Contact number
Location of pot hole- with grid reference if possible
Size – length, width and depth

Large potholes, in excess of 40mm deep and 300 mm wide, should be reported to Devon County Council on their Highways Website via the following link:


If reporting a large pot hole to Devon County Council it would be helpful to also advise the Parish Clerk giving the location so that a check on progress and overall register can be maintained.

The attached register will be regularly updated to include new entries and with notes on the progress of repairs.

pot hole register