Meeting of the Parish Council: Thursday 11th February 2021 to be held by zoom, at 7pm.
Members of the Public and Press are invited to attend. Before the Meeting begins there will be an opportunity for members of the public to speak briefly on any matter pertaining to the Parish. Once the Meeting has started members of the public may only speak at the invitation of the Chairman.
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests.
- To declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
- To declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda and their nature (Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant items).
- Minutes of Last Meeting – To consider approval of the minutes from the last meeting of the council.
- Progress Reports
- DAA Night Landing Site Project
- Grit Bins – top ups and additional bin/grit bags near the Baptist church
- DCC Site Visit – issue of parking for cycle path users and road signage by the church and at Pethybridge. Also, to consider a new request for signage at both ends of Mill Lane.
- Street Lighting and 4g/5g mast – Request received from parishioner for information regarding street lighting at Brookfield and any future 4g/5g mast.
- To consider the request for the removal of 2 ash trees from the council owned land at 1 Wood Park
- The Dairy & Post Office – To review the information provided in the email of 2nd February 2021 (copy attached).
- Beating the Bounds – to discuss the likelihood of this going ahead.
- Approval of monthly summary
- Outstanding rent
- Reports from Visiting Councillors – for information. (Items raised for decision will appear on the agenda for the next meeting.)
- Planning Applications at Time of Printing
- Planning Decisions at Time of Printing
0169/20 Westways, Pethybridge. Garage conversion to annexe with new pitched roof. Granted.
- Councillor’s Reports and Matters Brought to Councillor’s Attention
- Meetings Attended
- Village Maintenance
- Playground and Play Equipment
- Date of Next Meeting – 11th March 2021 @ 7pm (zoom)
Clerk to Lustleigh Parish Council
3rd February 2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 9334 7833